We have updated our hardware support tracking and moved it to a repo of it's own along with a web frontend at: https://tested.blissos.org/
Supported CPU's: (as of 2022 Q4)
- Intel i Series (i3/5/7/9) - Fully Supported
- Intel Celeron M - Fully Supported (Kernel 5.4+ recommended)
- Intel Atom - Mostly Supported (Kernel 5.10+ recommended)
- Core2Duo - Not Fully Supported (Needs SSE4.2) (May require 32bit builds)
- A Series - Mostly Supported (Needs SSE4.2) (Kernel 5.10+ recommended)
- Ryzen Series (1k-7k) - Fully Supported (Kernel 5.10+ recommended)
- Athlon Series - Mostly Supported (Needs SSE4.2) (Kernel 5.10+ recommended)
- Intel / AMD iGPU - all supported + Vulkan (Iris requires Mesa 21.1.3+)
- AMD Desktop GPUs - mostly supported + Vulkan
- Nvidia Desktop GPUs - poor support - no vulkan (Uses Nouveau drivers)
Native-Bridge is an ARM translation layer for android x86 developed by Intel and Google to run ARM apps on x86 architecture.
How to identify Native-Bridge Types in ISO file ?
- houdini - Includes Intel's Houdini (Works with most Intel CPU's and some recent AMD CPU's)
- libndk - Includes Google's libndk-translation (Works on all CPU's, but not as efficient as Houdini)